Music Jotter is FAST
Music Jotter's latency has been completely eliminated. On smaller scores, Music Jotter is fast and responsive.
On larger scores, you will notice issues (1000+ notes). Don't worry though, I will fix that.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel. I will be creating content to communicate my efforts on a regular basis.
I will open Kickstarter when I am ready to work on music playback.
To help me with my efforts, you can follow these steps:
Updated on 7/12/2023
- Undo & redo fully functional. Lightening fast. ctrl/cmd z, ctr/cmd y ctr/cmd/shift/z are your shortcuts
- Autosaves every 30 seconds. You can manually save too. Download score anytime. Saves on refresh or exit.
- Beam notes: Hover over a note, press space or "b". Highlight multiple notes & press "b" or click on the "beaming" icon in Edit Tab. Always beams to right.
- Print scores & output midi: example 1 & example 2
- Notes tab is 100% complete! You can add / delete notes with right / left click.
- Edit Tab: Key & Time signatures, meterless music, dotted note time signatures all fully functional.
- Operations Tab: Copy / Paste / Delete, Partial Selection (tip, hold cmd or ctr to multiselect)
- Layout tab: Zoom in / out, change to booklet or linear view
- Advanced layouts: multi measure select, resize measures/margins, shift measure counts, add, delete measures & tracks
You must be a Patreon supporter if you want to become an early adopter.