Jump to content
Young Composers Music Forum
Sign in to follow this  

vibrato, trill or tremolo?

Recommended Posts

Are you talking about the literal last seconds of the song where it sounds like it's going "wah wah wah"? That's vibrato.
Trills would be the pitch would be changed by using the keys, and tremolo (frulatto for winds) would be the same pitch but attacked at an indeterminately fast pace.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this