Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bryla

Waking Up From Yesterday w/ score follow

Recommended Posts

Hi guys!
 
Trying to figure out how to do these kind of videos for my scores:
 
Would love to hear what you think of it!
 
Thanks,
Thomas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rabbival507 said:

Sounds great!

What sound libraries did you use in this one???

 

Thanks! This was live orchestra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bryla said:

Thanks! This was live orchestra.

 

Awesome! How did you get to one that agreed to perform your piece?

I don't mean that the piece is bad, it's beautiful, but how did you manage to convince a full orchestra to perform your piece?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rabbival507 said:

Awesome! How did you get to one that agreed to perform your piece?

I don't mean that the piece is bad, it's beautiful, but how did you manage to convince a full orchestra to perform your piece?

 

I work with orchestras on a regular basis, so there's always some time to record some pieces that are not for the production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Willibald said:

Very charming! 

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bryla said:

I work with orchestras on a regular basis, so there's always some time to record some pieces that are not for the production.

 

I wonder... what did you have to go through in order to work with a full orchestra on a regular basis?

Also, does it get boring? Hearing the same instruments again and again on a regular basis?

I guess not, when you can have your own pieces performed by them and yet...

Doing something on a regular basis tends to make it less... exciting.

I still wonder how did you get to work with a full sized orchestra.

Where did you study? What did you do after music academy?

What did you learn in the academy?

Please, if you don't mind,

answer at your free time.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Rabbival507 said:

I wonder... what did you have to go through in order to work with a full orchestra on a regular basis?

Also, does it get boring? Hearing the same instruments again and again on a regular basis?

I guess not, when you can have your own pieces performed by them and yet...

Doing something on a regular basis tends to make it less... exciting.

I still wonder how did you get to work with a full sized orchestra.

Where did you study? What did you do after music academy?

What did you learn in the academy?

Please, if you don't mind,

answer at your free time.

Thanks in advance.

 

Studied at a conservatory. Now I work as an orchestrator for film music. Last year alone I arranged and orchestrated 12 hours of music either to be recorded or performed on stage. So yeah - regular basis. It's still a thrill but of course not the same as the first time. When you work with crazy deadlines the pressure to deliver on time outweighs the excitement.

What I had to do? Do my work and deliver - every single time.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bryla said:

Studied at a conservatory. Now I work as an orchestrator for film music. Last year alone I arranged and orchestrated 12 hours of music either to be recorded or performed on stage. So yeah - regular basis. It's still a thrill but of course not the same as the first time. When you work with crazy deadlines the pressure to deliver on time outweighs the excitement.

What I had to do? Do my work and deliver - every single time.

 

So, say, as an orchestrator... would you mind taking a look at this piece of mine?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×