Jump to content

Risset Business


Left Unexplained
 Share

Recommended Posts

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy drinks, frequency of bathroom breaks and risset beats.

-Nicolas Cage

MP3
0:00
0:00
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Henry Ng Tsz Kiu said:

I imagine that's the effect of drinking that beguiles the conception of time!(Although I l've never drunken before!)

Drinking isnt as trippy as you think haha. Psychedelics do exactly that tho. Well that and music I guess! 😁 Thanks.

Edited by Left Unexplained
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is really interesting!  You totally stole my idea to use some aural illusions in my music and you executed it very well here!  One could say that the constant in this piece is the changing tempo, which is a kind of contradiction.  I imagine what this must be like to dance to, since you did mention to me that this is meant to be dance music.  I envision a guy starting dancing to it in the beginning and by the end of the piece having to accelerate his dancing moves to unbelievable, spastic speeds LoL.  Great job!

P.S.:  What are the lyrics in the sung vocals?  I can't make the out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, PeterthePapercomPoser said:

You totally stole my idea to use some aural illusions in my music

lol but I also reinvented risset beats on my own without prior knowledge haha 😉 

10 minutes ago, PeterthePapercomPoser said:

One could say that the constant in this piece is the changing tempo, which is a kind of contradiction.

Yeah for the most part the tempo is constantly rising except for the first chorus and the outro. Yes its a linear non linear system I believe.

 

10 minutes ago, PeterthePapercomPoser said:

since you did mention to me that this is meant to be dance music.  I envision a guy starting dancing to it in the beginning and by the end of the piece having to accelerate his dancing moves to unbelievable, spastic speeds LoL. 

lol "tragedy strikes at a local nightclub, leaving one to ask, how lit is too lit?" 

10 minutes ago, PeterthePapercomPoser said:

P.S.:  What are the lyrics in the sung vocals?  I can't make the out.

No idea haha it was just in my splice folder 😂

thanks man!!

Edited by Left Unexplained
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This makes my heart feel like it's beating faster as the song goes on. It's weird that I like that how that feels.

.........

Anyway, now on my 274th listen, still a banger as always. I love your unique style and innovative sounds, this would go well in a bee-related band.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Thatguy v2.0 said:

This makes my heart feel like it's beating faster as the song goes on. It's weird that I like that how that feels.

.........

Anyway, now on my 274th listen, still a banger as always. I love your unique style and innovative sounds, this would go well in a bee-related band.

 

fair assessment all around thank you good sir 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wise Nicholas. 

What is this BTW? I don't understand a thing, my limited brain cann...ot.

Now on a more serious note, da beat is a bit typical but everything that surrounds it sounds kinda nice. Not my style, but a banger as that guy says. Good job.

Kind regards,
Daniel–Ømicrón.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...