Jump to content

Musical term for this?

Recommended Posts

I am writing a Piano Concerto, and I have just had a section FF e molto appasionato. In the next section, I want the strings to create a broad sound which seems to wash over the audience. Is there a musical term to describe this "washing"?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now